SAP S/4 HANA Finance is a comprehensive set of financial management and accounting solutions, covering financial planning and analysis, accounting and financial close, treasury and financial risk management, collaborative finance operations, and enterprise risk and compliance management powered by the SAP HANA in-memory database.
Designed for the office of the CFO, these solutions remove the traditional boundaries between transactional, analytical and planning systems, to deliver instant insights with on-the-fly analysis, across all dimensions of financial data.
- The SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates certification course verifies that the candidate possesses knowledge and skills in the area of SAP S/4HANA Financial Accounting.
- On completion of course the candidate will have good overall understanding of fundamentals of SAP S/4HANA Financial Accounting and can implement this knowledge practically in their projects.
- This course enables consultants to get acquainted within Financial Accounting projects.
- On completion of his course and certification and adding experience in SAP implementation projects of Financial Accounting the candidates can take the next exam: “SAP Certified Application Professional – Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Financials experts”.
Topic Areas Financial Closing
- Perform month and year-end closing in Financial Accounting (exchange rate valuation, post provisions etc.)
- Create balance sheet
- Create profit and loss statements
- Monitor closing operations using the Financial Closing Cockpit
- Post accruals with accrual documents and recurring entry documents
- Manage posting periods
General Ledger Accounting
- Create and maintain general ledger accounts
- Exchange rates
- Bank master data and define house banks
- Create and reverse general ledger transfer postings
- Post cross-company code transactions
- Create profit centers and segments
- Clear an account and define and use a chart of accounts
- Maintain tolerances, tax codes, and post documents with document splitting
Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Create and maintain business partners
- Post invoices and payments and use special g/l transactions
- Reverse invoices and payments
- Block open invoices for payment
- Configure the payment program and manage partial payments
- Define the customizing settings for the Payment Medium Workbench
- Use the debit balance check for handling payments
- Define terms of payment and payment types
- Explain the connection of customers to vendors
- Describe integration with procurement and sales
- Create and maintain charts of depreciation and the depreciation areas
- Asset classes, asset master data, and configure and perform FI-AA business processes in the SAP system
- Set up valuation and depreciation, perform periodic and year-end closing processes, and explain and configure parallel accounting
SAP Financials Cross Topics
- Manage Organizational Units, currencies
- Configure Validations and Document Types
- Utilize Reporting Tools
- Configure Substitutions, and manage Number ranges
SAP HANA & SAP S/4HANA
- Explain the SAP HANA Architecture
- Describe the SAP S/4HANA scope and deployment options
To Know about SAP S/4 HANA FINANCE certification please visit the below link
SAP Training, SAP Training Toronto, SAP Training Mississauga, SAP S/4 HANA Finance Training Toronto,