The demand of complex & distributed software development requires full scale testing of the product. This training program is designed to bring new software testers up to speed quickly, course covers from basics to structured software testing methodologies. Emphasis is on finding and reporting bugs.
Topics include basic testing theory, a discussion of quality, techniques for determining whether a bug is real, and tips and tricks for bug reproduction and isolation. You will learn key testing concepts, such as Regression, Black Box/White Box, and User Acceptance, Alpha, Beta
CANIIT is one of the few Accredited Training providers of ISTQB (International Software Testing Board) for QA Software Testing foundation Level Training in Ontario.
The classes are conducted by Industry Software lead. This ISTQB accredited course provides the essential ideas, processes, tools and skills needed to set yourself on a path for true testing professionalism.
The Foundation Level qualification is aimed at professionals who need to demonstrate practical knowledge of the fundamental concepts of software testing. This includes people in roles such as test designers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and IT Professionals.
The Foundation Level qualification is also appropriate for anyone who needs a basic understanding of software testing, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors and management consultants.
The Foundation Level exam has no specific pre-requisites.
The QA ISTQB Foundation Level I course is for 65 hours.
Software Development Life Cycle (Models)
- Static Testing
- Dynamic Testing
- Software Testing Life Cycle and implementation
- Test Requirements Gathering and Analysis
- Test Strategy Preparation
- System Test Plan Preparation
- Test Case identification
- Black Box Test Design Techniques
- Identify Scenario based on Test Cases
- What is Use case?
- Introduction of Test Case Design
- Software Test Environments
- Test Execution Levels and Process
- Defect Management (Reporting and Tracking)
- Test Measurement Techniques and Metrics collection
- Test Closure Activity
- User Acceptance Testing
- Other commonly performed Testing Techniques
- ISTQB Certification Support (only through presentation)
- HP ALM Quality Management Tool – Certification Support
- Basic Overview of functional automated tools (only through presentation)
- Fundamentals of Backend Testing using SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Mobile Application Testing
- Introduction to Mobile Testing
- Mobile Application Test Plan and Design
- Mobile Platform (Android)